- Cinderella is racing to SEPHORA as the first in a series of collections inspired by the Disney Princesses! Blushing Noir reviews & swatches the Midnight Hour Eye Shadow Palette.
- Wanna know about Stila In The Know eyeshadow palette? Check out TheFabZilla’s, review, photos and swatches.
- Homemade Dark Red Polish -Crushed Garnets from datyorkloves’s blog
- Harshleen from BeautyTidbits spills the beans on her latest lip affair with Secret Agent Beauty’s Agent Lips Galore.
- Find out what Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tars are hot-to-trot for BeautyJudy, a beauty blogger obsessed with bold lips this fall!
- The hunt for the perfect powder foundation is over for Sheila of Painted Ladies. Milani Even-Touch is utter perfection!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is singing the praises of Anastasia Beverly Hills because their Kisses on My List Vol. 2 Lip Gloss Set is simply stunning!
- Phyrra spends an evening talking beauty with world-renowned Makeup Artists James Vincent & Orlando Santiago.
- The China Glaze Holiday Joy nail polish collection has been released and Polarbelle wants to share her picks and swatches with you.
- Looking for a gift for a fellow makeup lover? My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us the Laura Mercier Deluxe Travel Brush Collection for Holiday 2012!
- Are you looking to revamp your perfume wardrobe for the Fall? Mama Fashionista has 5 great suggestions for scents to keep things hot even in the cold!
- Who wouldn’t love the idea of quickly and easily changing your hair color for the night, and washing it out just as easily? Christina from Curls N Pearls reviews a product that claims to do just that – the Kevin.Murphy COLOR.BUG.
- Looking for a stocking stuffer for under $5.00? Pammy Blogs Beauty reviews an adorable Holiday Kit of body products from bodycology
- Is it a primer? An illuminator? A skincare treatment? The Beauty Professor swatches and reviews Le Metier de Beaute cult favorite, Peau Vierge.
- Beauty Info Zone discovers a subscription box from Starlooks that’s all cosmetics. A delightful change of pace.
- Elena from Endless Summer shares her Modern 1920’s Makeup Look Tutorial
- Alison of the Advice Sisters wants to help you deal with dry skin this Winter, with Dove’s new ingredient!
- Check out why Argania 1640 became a new part of Luminous Lacquers daily beauty routine!
I’ve been MIA since Wednesday in the blogosphere. My apologies, I will be back this week! Check out my first attempt at glitter brows! I’m pretty sure they are my new favorite thing, they make me feel like a super hero.
I just thought it was a sad, handwritten book.
Drink water. Wear SPF.