I was going through my posts and I realized that I haven’t done a Sunday Link Love since October! It’s way past due for me to throw out some beauty blogger love!
What I’ve been reading . . .
- Fave tutorial of the week, compliments of the talented BeatFaceHoney:
- Hot pink polish that has me drooling! via Temptalia
- I got the play with the new Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadows this week (they are the Stardust shadows, reformulated) and I’M OBSESSED. Glitter city. Love this tutorial using one of the gorgeous new shades. via Phyrra
- Spring is here and it’s time to get out those spring lippies! One of my favorite beauty blogger buddies shares her favorites, including two YSLs that are beauty-full! via Arantha’s Gourmet Beauty
- Drugstore blush + hot tamales = winning. via Glitter.Gloss.Garbage
- If you push your skin up, does it stay up? Many people believe that any downward motion on the face will promote saggy skin, but is it true? Answers here, via Future Derm
So I watched the movie Gangster Squad this weekend. I generally enjoy action movies and there’s one obvious thing that drew me to this film
Ryan Gosling. Although the movie kept me pretty entertained, it was overall terrible. Sean Penn’s prosthetic nose made him look like Freddy Krueger and I couldn’t take him seriously. RG was nice to look at but he talked in a weird voice throughout the film and he never took his shirt off. The real star of the movie was Emma Stone’s makeup. #boom #theend
Drink water. Wear SPF.