TOP CELEBRITY MAKEUP ARTISTS – DANESSA MYRICKS, AJ CRIMSON, SIAN RICHARDS, AND MORE – BRING COSMETIC LINES TO THE MAKEUP SHOW CHICAGO
These makeup artists have touched the faces of the biggest celebs, worked on the cover of magazines, and video shoots– so why not add their beauty products to your list of must-haves?
CHICAGO, IL (May 2013) – The Makeup Show Chicago is excited to bring top celebrity makeup artists and their cosmetic lines to the windy city, June 9 and 10. These beauty products have been developed by some of the top makeup artists in the industry and have gone through some of the most extreme tests. The makeup artists behind each line have touched the faces of celebs from Halle Berry to Madonna, worked on the pages and covers of the largest magazines and brought their skills behind-the-scenes at fashions shows internationally…and now they will bring their product lines to The Makeup Show Chicago.
For additional info,
Below is a sneak peek of the makeup artists, their brands, where you can find them sharing their tips and tricks in exclusive hands-on workshops, seminars, or keynote presentations at The Makeup Show Chicago:
- I Make You Beautiful – Danessa Myricks is owner of I Make You Beautiful and Director of Product Innovations and Marketing at Benefit Cosmetics. Not only will her cosmetic line be available at The Makeup Show Chicago, but attendees will be able to join Danessa in exclusive hands-on workshops that covers the “Fundamentals of Complexion and Contour” and “Makeup for Photography”. Danessa has worked on video and/or print projects for Fantasia, Britney Spears, Madonna, Ciara, Mario, Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Shontelle, Jazzmayne Sullivan, Angela &Vanessa Simmons, Jordan Sparks, Enrique Iglesias, Chris Rock, TI, and more.
- AJ Crimson Beauty – Celebrity makeup artist AJ Crimson is one of today’s premier makeup artists. He has worked with an impressive clientele list including Fergie, Missy Elliot, and Keyshia Cole (to name a few) and has been featured in magazines around the world! This experience in the industry makes AJ Crimson Beauty a natural choice for makeup artists and beauty enthusiasts to add to their beauty kit!
- London Brush Company – Sian Richards is an Internationally recognized, award winning artist, business owner, beauty expert and mother. She has personally fine tuned and honed the design of each of the brushes in her line which has been used on the faces of celebrities including Halle Berry, Melanie Griffith, Naomi Watts and many more.
- Eve Pearl Beauty – Makeup Master, Brand Owner, Celebrity Artist, Educator and 5 time Emmy Award winner Eve Pearl has a made a name for herself as one of the best in the business. With over 18 years of experience in television, film, theatre and print her products are sure to be amongst the best. Don’t miss Eve in her keynote, too as she will share how she started EVE PEARL brand from the ground up and offer pros and cons of starting a makeup line.
- Z Palette – Founder and makeup artist Zena Schteysel has beautified clients including Kim Kardashian, Kelly Osbourne, Melissa Joan Hart and Brooke Burke, to name a few. Over the years Zena has carried around enormous makeup kits, spent hours consolidating, organizing and transferring things into smaller containers and palettes just to make her makeup kits lighter and more efficient. To solve this time consuming process, Zena developed Z Palette, the ultimate customizable makeup palette.
- Crystal Wright Live – Have you always dreamed of a career in makeup, hair and fashion styling? Crystal Wright is a self-help author, educator, motivational speaker and advisor to freelance styling professionals. She is an internationally recognized expert on the subject of career building and marketing for beauty professionals and regularly appears as a guest speaker and educator at fashion and beauty trade shows, and events.
About The Makeup Show Chicago
The Makeup Show is owned and produced by Metropolitan Event & Production and travels internationallyfrom LA, NYC, Chicago, Europe, and Orlando. Bringing each destination over 60 beauty brands, and unique convergence of artists and community, where beauty professionals are sure to find an artistic energy that will inspire any beauty buff, from the passionate beginner to the seasoned professional. Each show offers an unparalleled lineup of education and appearances from top beauty professionals and focuses on career building and networking within the makeup community. The show provides a unique experience for the makeup professional to network directly from the best in the business.
The Makeup Show Chicago will feature Diamond Sponsor MAKE UP FOR EVER, Platinum Sponsor CrownBrush and Temptu PRO, Silver Sponsor NARS, Supporting Sponsors Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, INGLOT Cosmetics, The Powder Group and On Makeup Magazine. It will be held on Sunday, June 9, 2013 from 9am to 6pm and on Monday, June 10, 2013 from 9am to 5pm at Bridgeport Art Center, 1200 W. 35th Street, Chicago. For a complete list of participating brands, educational speakers, schedule of events and prices, please visit www.themakeupshow.com.